Are you looking for a lighting cable which can re-assure the safety against electrocutions?
Are you afraid of using electric cables?
Do you have any colour in your mind, which you were looking for in a cable for a long time?
Don’t worry we are going to give you solutions for your every little concern.
Let’s step on it!
Do you really know the difference between 3 core round lighting cables and 3 core twisted lighting cables? Commonly cables have two or three conductive cores. If there is two, they are live and neutral. If they have three cores, they are live, neutral and earth. Conductors or else metal cores are formed from bundle of strands of copper wire. An insulating layer is covering each core and these insulating layers are usually made of PVC or rubber. The difference between 3 core round and twisted is, the round cables have another sheath or an insulating layer holding all the cores but 3 core twisted cables do not have such sheath.
Vintage Fabric 3 core Twisted Italian Braided Cable
- Specially designed in high quality antique style to add colour to your house, office or to re-wire old lamps, lights, chandeliers, vintage industrial interiors as well as modern and shabby chic interior designs.
- Each lighting cable is really flexible even though they are covered with a woven-fabric, which is a high quality Italian braided.
- Every cable is double insulated releasing the pain in your head as adding double safety when you use each cable
- Every cable meets all British standards.
Technical Details 3 Core Twisted Cables
- Number of Core: 3 core
- Insulation: PVC + Braided Fabric
- Individual core cable thickness: 0.75mm
- Overall outer diameter: 6.0mm
- Cable current rating: 8 amp
- Bend radius: 28mm
- Weight per meter: 40g
- Max load weight: 6kg
- Certification: RoHS Reech & CE Compliant
If Cable is required more than 1 meter Please Enter the required amount in the quantity box. Cable more than 1 meter will be sent in a continuous length.
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly differently on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated the same.
Terms and Conditions applied please refer to our terms and conditions section for details information .