24H Express Delivery Available
CUT OFF TIME 1PM
from same day dispatch
Free UK Shipping On
Order over £20
UK Mainland Shipping Rates
Express Delivery £4.69
Standard(3-5 working days) £2.69
101 Shop Reviews
Becca       Oct 13, 2021
Lovely light covering, just what we wanted and looks great. Pretty straightforward to fit.
isabel       Oct 7, 2021
Quick delivery good price. Can’t wait to get it in place
Suzanne       Oct 6, 2021
Great delivery and well packaged, looks like the pictures black with a bronze glow inside slightly more orange than brass bit good quality. Not fitted yet as waiting for some help but should be great in the hallways. Thanks
Suzanne       Oct 3, 2021
Amazing lights, we couldn’t be happier, in fact we’ve ordered more
Alice       Sep 9, 2021
Item were just what I ordered and can’t wait to put them up in the hallway, thanks!
Beccy Evans       30 Jul, 2021
Love, love, love our new living room light. Easy to install, delivered when it said it would be. Exactly what I was looking for and hoping for when I ordered it. Bulbs that it came with look great too.
Edith       28 Jul, 2021
Lovely lamp, satisfyingly heavy and solid. As someone who gets a headache from direct light, it was great to find a steampunk style lamp with a shade!
Chiara       27 Jul, 2021
- These are great, we started using these in place of wire nuts a few years ago and absolutely love them.These nuts are rated for 400V at 24A and can be used with 18-12 AWG solid or stranded.
- Common (splice) up to 6 solid or stranded
- The PUSH WIRE? connection clamps stranded or Cross-section up to 10 AWG
- Save up to 50% in wiring time over twist-type
- Enter the No-Twist Zone and simplify your next wiring project with the original push wire connector.
- Simply strip conductor to 12 mm/0.47 in. using the built-in strip-length gauge Then insert stripped conductor firmly into the connector.
- Check for complete insertion through clear/transparent housing.
- The PUSH WIRE connectors clamp solid and stranded copper conductors.
- Conductor cross section: 0.75--2.5mm (square hard wire)
- Rated voltage: 400V
- Current Rating: 24A
- Rated impulse voltage: 4KV
- Strip length: 12--13mm
- Type: 4-Pole
- 4-Pole Volume Size: Length: 13.1mm Width: 13.0mm Height: 19.5mm
- First stripping length good line 12--13mm, directly into 2--4 0.75 --- 2.5 square root of the hard-line, put the plug at the end of the line connected.
- Demolition line method:
- 15--30mm first front terminal power supply lines cut, the clincher with pliers and slowly turn thrum force pulled out of line.
- 4-Pole Pushwire Connector
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
*Terms and Conditions applied please refer to our terms and conditions section for details information
- We will post all items in the most appropriate packaging to ensure that they are not damaged on dispatch. Please allow 7 days maximum for delivery from the date of payment although we dispatched items within one working day after payment is cleared.
- Due to security reasons, we will only ship to the address supplied via PayPal from where the payment has been received. This is merely a security measure to ensure that eBay members are not potentially defrauded.
- UK Delivery – Royal Mail 48hrs, Usually 3-5 working days but not guaranteed as it`s not in our hand. The Orders placed before 1 pm are dispatched on the same day.
- The Paid orders placed for an express delivery option will be dispatched via available Parcel force 24 hours service.
- We will only send replacement items once Royal Mail confirms the item is lost. This will be 14 days from the date of dispatch. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Royal Mail.
- All our product have been checked and packaged in good condition. If the product is damaged during the shipment please provide a picture to show the damaged part, that is important for us to send out the right replacement &, Our couriers require proof of damage for any potential Claims
- If any replacements required for any reasons the original item need to be returned before arranging any replacements as our supplier requires the original Item for any replacement.
- Returns & Refunds
- We offer money 30 days money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our product, please return it to us unused within 30 days and we will issue a refund.
- Any return of faulty items we will cover the return postal cost. Please note, if you don’t want the item for any other reason postal charges are paid by the buyer.
- Any return, please send by recorded post only.
Delivery times can vary depending on destination location. We would advise against booking an Electrician or fitter until you have received all items in satisfactory condition.