24H Express Delivery Available
CUT OFF TIME 1PM
from same day dispatch
Free UK Shipping On
Order over £20
UK Mainland Shipping Rates
Express Delivery £4.69
Standard(3-5 working days) £2.69
101 Shop Reviews
Becca       Oct 13, 2021
Lovely light covering, just what we wanted and looks great. Pretty straightforward to fit.
isabel       Oct 7, 2021
Quick delivery good price. Can’t wait to get it in place
Suzanne       Oct 6, 2021
Great delivery and well packaged, looks like the pictures black with a bronze glow inside slightly more orange than brass bit good quality. Not fitted yet as waiting for some help but should be great in the hallways. Thanks
Suzanne       Oct 3, 2021
Amazing lights, we couldn’t be happier, in fact we’ve ordered more
Alice       Sep 9, 2021
Item were just what I ordered and can’t wait to put them up in the hallway, thanks!
Beccy Evans       30 Jul, 2021
Love, love, love our new living room light. Easy to install, delivered when it said it would be. Exactly what I was looking for and hoping for when I ordered it. Bulbs that it came with look great too.
Edith       28 Jul, 2021
Lovely lamp, satisfyingly heavy and solid. As someone who gets a headache from direct light, it was great to find a steampunk style lamp with a shade!
Chiara       27 Jul, 2021
DC12V 12.5 A 150 W IP20 Universal Regulated Switching Power Supply LED Transformer
The led transformer can power any of the led tapes or other led lights as long as the load voltage matches the voltage of your transformer. The transformer is fully enclosed, so it is safe to touch and can be installed in most locations.
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Universal AC 110V-230V input / full range
- It's good quality high performance
- Output: DC12V
- Power: 150 W 12.5 Amp
DC12V IP20 Universal Regulated Switching Power Supply LED Transformer Connection:
The LED Transformer/Driver is used to power low voltage (12V) LED bulbs strip lighting or any other DC 12V devices.
This is a Smart switch power supply for converting AC 110V/220V to DC 12V with a switch to choose proper input voltage of AC 110V or AC 230V and provides a steady output voltage.
- Input Voltage: AC 110V/230V
- Output Voltage: DC 12V constant Voltage
- IP rating: IP 20
This DC12V IP20 LED Transformer / Driver is used to power low voltage (12V) LED bulbs, strip lighting, CCTV camera, 3D printers and many other devices that require DC12 V constant voltage power supply.
LED bulbs require a constant voltage to work properly. Sometimes a normal 12V transformer will work correctly with LED bulbs, but in some cases, the lifespan of the bulb will be reduced.
Using MR16 / MR11 LED lamps with our driver instead of an existing level transformer. Will nearly double the life of the MR16 / MR11 LED Lamp.
CE, RoHS certification.
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the items colour may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
*Terms and Conditions applied please refer to our terms and conditions section for details information
- We will post all items in the most appropriate packaging to ensure that they are not damaged on dispatch. Please allow 7 days maximum for delivery from the date of payment although we dispatched items within one working day after payment is cleared.
- Due to security reasons, we will only ship to the address supplied via PayPal from where the payment has been received. This is merely a security measure to ensure that eBay members are not potentially defrauded.
- UK Delivery – Royal Mail 48hrs, Usually 3-5 working days but not guaranteed as it`s not in our hand. The Orders placed before 1 pm are dispatched on the same day.
- The Paid orders placed for an express delivery option will be dispatched via available Parcel force 24 hours service.
- We will only send replacement items once Royal Mail confirms the item is lost. This will be 14 days from the date of dispatch. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by Royal Mail.
- All our product have been checked and packaged in good condition. If the product is damaged during the shipment please provide a picture to show the damaged part, that is important for us to send out the right replacement &, Our couriers require proof of damage for any potential Claims
- If any replacements required for any reasons the original item need to be returned before arranging any replacements as our supplier requires the original Item for any replacement.
- Returns & Refunds
- We offer money 30 days money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our product, please return it to us unused within 30 days and we will issue a refund.
- Any return of faulty items we will cover the return postal cost. Please note, if you don’t want the item for any other reason postal charges are paid by the buyer.
- Any return, please send by recorded post only.
Delivery times can vary depending on destination location. We would advise against booking an Electrician or fitter until you have received all items in satisfactory condition.